Learn how to preserve your family treasures so they can be passed down to future generations. Consult with librarians to learn how to:
- Scan copies of your family photos using the library's scanners and/or Google PhotoScan
- Convert your vinyl records to MP3s
- Convert your VHS tapes to DVDs
- Preserve physical copies of photos
- Repair and conserve your family books and papers
Plus, enter to win an archival album for your favorite photos and documents.
No need to register. You may come and go at any time during this event.