Registration for the Nicholasville Firefighters Toy Drive. You must bring all the proper documentation with you at the time of registering.
In order to sign up for assistance with the Toy Drive program you will need:
- Copies of birth certificate (state issued) for each child you're going to register.
- Copy of current valid photo ID for the parent or guardian
- Court-appointed guardianship papers if you are registering a child and your name does not appear on their birth certificate.
- You MUST be a Jessamine County resident
- Copy of proof of residence. This must be a utility bill that is in the name of the parent or guardian that is registering the child.
- Child(ren) must attend a Jessamine County School or Jessamine County home-school based program if they are of school age.
- The child must live in Jessamine County 100% of the time.
- This program is for children ages 6 months - 12 years of age.
- You will only be allowed to sign up for one holiday assistance program, if you are found to be on another program you may be removed from our program.
For more information or questions please call 859-553-0437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org