Get help doing your taxes with the AARP Tax-Aide program. IRS-trained and -certified volunteers are available to assist low-to-moderate income taxpayers, especially those 60 and older, prepare their tax return and answer tax-related questions.
To receive assistance, you MUST bring:
- a copy of last year’s return
- Social Security cards and photo identification for yourself and your dependents
Also, bring all forms related to income and deductions, such as:
- health insurance
- unemployment compensation statements
- all 1099 forms
- childcare information
- receipts or canceled checks if itemizing deduction
- any other relevant information
Please arrive before 11:30 on each day of service.
No registration is required. Call the AARP Foundation with questions: 859-351-6599